Anniversary Poems for Wife: Happy Anniversary Poems for Her

Anniversary Poems for Wife: Melt your wife’s heart by writing a sweet poem on a greeting card to wish her a Happy Anniversary. Follow it up by expressing your love on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter with beautiful anniversary messages and wishes. Pen a romantic quote that you can send to your wife with a customized gift. If you are feeling a little adventurous, write a funny note, cute rhyme or a flirty text to put a smile on her face. Be as creative as you can to show her what an amazing husband you are. Whether you want to sizzle up the lost romance in your marriage or strengthen the bond that you already have, weave the magic of loving words on your beloved wife.

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

rajput attitude status

1) Handsome husbands like me

Are very few

But fewer than that

Are beautiful wives like you

You are like a rare

Pearl in the ocean

Meant only for me

Not for everyone

Happy anniversary



2) My whole world would’ve been

Reduced to total ash

It would have been nothing

Not even mere trash

My whole life would’ve been

Crumbled to tatters

If you weren’t there

You’re the only who matters

The only reason why

My life is so seamless and fine

Is because darling

You are forever mine

Happy anniversary



3) Every morning of my life

Feels so blessed and pure

Of everything I do

I feel so secured and sure

Every night before bed

I feel profusely thankful

For the way in which my life

Has tuned out so beautiful

There is no mystery about

The woman behind all this

It is none other than

My beautiful missus

Happy anniversary




4) The best day in the year

Is our anniversary

Not because on this day

You got married to me

But because it was when

I received in my life

My most ultimate reward

Which is you, my wife

Happy anniversary



5) Thanks for tolerating me

All this while

Thanks for being the reason

Behind my smile

Thanks for always easing

Every pain and sorrow

Thanks for making me

Look forward to tomorrow

Thanks for always pushing

Me towards success

Thanks for giving me

Unlimited happiness

Thanks for accompanying me

In the journey of my life

Thanks for being

Such an amazing wife

Happy anniversary



6) I renew my promise

This anniversary

We both will grow old

Together gracefully

I will hold your hand

As you hold mine

Everything in our life

Will always be very fine

Even in tough times

I will be with you

Let’s celebrate this special day

With these wows taken anew



7) I don’t keep a count

Of the number of years

We’ve spent as a happy couple

With lots of joy and cheer

Whether it is our tenth

Or twenty-fifth anniversary

My love for you will always

Remain the same honey

Happy anniversary



8) We bicker and argue

We quarrel and fight

But we still love each other

With all our might

We have differences

Which we grumpily bear

But at the end of the day

We both make a great pair

Happy anniversary




9) You are like a rose

In my life’s garden

Without your fragrance

Life wouldn’t be fun

You are the sunrise

In my life’s horizon

Your undying love

Feels warm like the sun

You are like the moon

That lights up my nights

Your eternal beauty

Is like a radiant light

You are not just a woman

You are an angel

My darling to me you are

So priceless and special

Happy anniversary



10) No one else would have

Tolerated me

No other woman would have

Let me be

No one else but you

Would let me do

Things in the manner

That I want to

Thanks for being

A perfect companion

Your place in my life

Can be taken by none

Happy anniversary

Sweet anniversary poem quote for wife 


11) Like bubbles in a champagne

Or the texture of wine

You are the reason why

My life has been so fine

Like the hues of a sunset

Or the colors of a rainbow

You are the only reason

Happiness why I know

Like warm coffee in winter

In summer, a cube of ice

You are the one who makes

My life so perfectly nice

Happy anniversary





12) An anniversary is not just about

The years that have passed

It is about all the happiness

That a couple has amassed

It is more than just a celebration

Of a really long journey

It is about celebrating life

As an unending festivity

Happy anniversary darling



13) You are a beautiful woman

In my life, second to none

You are a lovely mother

To our wonderful children

You are my beautiful wife

Who I endlessly love

It seems that you have been sent

From the Heavens above

Happy anniversary



14) How beautiful times fly

One just doesn’t come to know

When life starts slipping away

When time chooses to go

But my passage of life

Has been made worthy

Because God has given

A wife like you to me

Happy anniversary



15) My life until now

Has been nothing but fun

Because my lovely wife

Is one in a million

Until now my journey

Has been terrific

Because I have a wife

Who is so fantastic

Happy anniversary



16) Today is not just

Our anniversary

It’s a celebration of the bond

Between you and me

It is not just a reminder

Of our years together

It is a celebration of our love

For one another

Happy anniversary



17) I wonder if I’ve passed

The test of marriage or not

All I know is that I have

Always loved you a lot

I hope this is enough

To fulfil the criterion

Of being called the perfect

Husband and companion

Happy anniversary



18) My dear wife…

You are the one

Who knows me so well

Because of you in my life

Everything is swell

If not for you darling

I would be clueless

Thanks for giving me

So much happiness

Happy anniversary



19) Many years ago

I committed the right act

With the right person

I made a lifelong pact

I am glad that I took

The perfect decision

Of making a woman like you

My lifelong companion

Happy anniversary



20) Getting married to you

Has been like winning a lottery

I won millions by becoming

Your loving hubby

Spending my life with you

Has been like hitting jackpot

Happy anniversary honey

I love you a lot


21) Our anniversary

Is not meant to be

A reminder of

A long journey

Our anniversary

Is meant to be

A mark of good times

That we are yet to see

Happy anniversary



22) I hope you aren’t

Tired of me

Or extremely fed up

Of my company

I hope you haven’t

Reached the limit

Of tolerating me

Even one more bit

Being with you for life

Is what I plan to do

I hope that sounds

Alright to you

Happy anniversary



23) One more year

Of romantic intimacy

One more year

Of sweet camaraderie

One more year

Of warm companionship

One more year

Of our relationship

One more year

Of being married to you

I wish a happy

Anniversary to you



24) In a way

An anniversary

Is just a date

Can’t you see

It is an easy way

For the wife

To get the costliest

Gifts of her life

Your wish today

Is my command

On our anniversary

I’ll do as you demand

Happy anniversary



25) No adjective in the world

To describe you is enough

Listing your qualities

Is a job which is tough

No simile in this world

Is enough to compare

How we both have made

Such a beautiful pair

No sayings about love

Can ever suffice

To describe our marriage

Which is like a prize

Happy anniversary



26) I’m sure you remember

Our very first kiss

How it was so full

Of lust and pure bliss

I’m sure you recall

How very exciting

Our relationship was

When were dating

I’m sure you recollect

The magical moment

When I proposed to you

With me on my knee bent

All these memories

Each and every instant

That we have spent together

Have been nothing less than brilliant

Happy anniversary



27) My beautiful princess

I hope I’ve been able to

Become your prince charming

And always woo you

My gorgeous angel

I hope I have become

The guardian of your life

Making it awesome

My stunning enchantress

I have only wish

That I can always give you

Lovely moments to cherish

Happy anniversary



28) The mark of a worthy husband

Is how happy his wife is

Looking at you I can say

That yours is full of bliss

The sign of a loving hubby

Is the glow on his wife’s face

Looking at you I know that

You are in your life’s happiest phase

Happy anniversary



29) The celebrations of my life

Are not limited

To our anniversaries

They are not restricted

The revelries of my life

Had already began

When I laid eyes on you

And you made me your man

Happy anniversary



30) One of the most beautiful things

That I’ve ever done in my life

Is to give you a wedding ring

And make you my wife

The other most amazing thing

That I’m proud to have accomplished

Is to have nurtured a family

And a life which is so cherished

Happy anniversary

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Good Night Wishes